Update: MasterCard has successfully resolved the issue with their commercial card systems. We're awaiting file deliveries now. For more information, please visit our status page.

Going to SuiteWorld in Las Vegas April 1-4? So are we! While you're there, you can stop by the Expensify booth in the Expo hall to chat about how the current features work, any questions you may have, or discuss what's next for this integration. We look forward to seeing you there!

Export Report - Adding Expense Date

I'm creating a new export and I want the date field on the expense to populate. I tried creating it manually and searching the instructions but the only option is the date it was submitted and the start and end dates of an entire report. I want each line to have that date field populate. Is this possible? I see the field is there, so it has to be in one of the tables somewhere and I'm just not finding it.

Thanks!

Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,655 Expensify Success Coach

Hi @AP_Girl, welcome to the Community. We have a full list of formula in our Help Center here. I've shared a few formula that you might be interested in below.

• {expense:created:yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss} would output 2017-09-15 12:00:00 assuming the expense was created on September 15th, 2017.
    • {expense:posted} would output 2010-09-15 12:00:00 assuming the expense posted on September 15th, 2010 at noon.

Cheers!