Interested in learning how to navigate the ever-changing travel and expense management landscape? Join our webinar with TripActions on Thursday, March 21st @ 11:00 a.m. PST!

Company Credit Cards Reconciliation

LexiPLexiP Posts: 34 Expensify Newcomer

Hello- We have reached out to our Chase bank representative and unfortunately they do not interact with VCF Feed. It is only available in their commercial card program which we do not have. What is the next step I should take in order to assign each person to their company card? Thanks in advanced!

Best Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,651 Expensify Success Coach
    Accepted Answer

Hi @LexiP, thanks for sending this screenshot over. Can you confirm if you have both a business credit card account with Chase and a business checking account? Recently Chase made it a requirement to have both before you'd be able to enable Direct Connect, and sadly we weren't able to find a way to bypass that requirement.

If you have both types of accounts, would it be possible for you to call Chase and ask them to enable "Quicken" for your account? Direct Connect and Quicken are the same thing when it comes to your Chase account, and sometimes the Chase reps understand "Quicken" when they don't quite know what Direct Connect means.

Please note: If you mention connecting to Expensify, your Chase rep will most likely tell you it's not supported because they do not understand that we connect via a custom build connection. This connection is common knowledge to their engineers but that information doesn't trickle down to support unfortunately. Because of this, it is recommended that you simply say "Quicken" or "Direct Connect" rather than "Expensify".

Thank you!

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,651 Expensify Success Coach
    Accepted Answer

Hi @lexip! I'm reaching out to my team to see if I can find you a contact at Chase since we've exhausted what we can do in the Community. Be on the lookout for an email from me with the subject "Expensify -- Community Help Request follow up".

Cheers!

Answers