Interested in learning how to navigate the ever-changing travel and expense management landscape? Join our webinar with TripActions on Thursday, March 21st @ 11:00 a.m. PST!

Report is being sent to a random email address - help!

HRGuyHRGuy Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer

When I submit a report the concierge is automatically sending it to someone I don't know and never assigned to my account. Please remove that person? Report ID 39827007 and ID: 39797391. The email is k*****b***@********.com

Answers

• Nicole TrepanierNicole Trepanier Posts: 229 Expensify Success Coach

Hi @HRGuy! When using a personal policy the person you submit reports to is found under Settings > Policies > Individual > Reports. I took a look at your account and I do see this email listed there.

I also see that scheduled submit was enabled on your policy on December 22nd but I'm not seeing when this email was entered there because our logs don't go back far enough. Scheduled submit would use this email to submit your report.

You can fix it by removing this email and I'll have my team investigate to see if they can find where this was added. Sorry for the trouble!

• HRGuyHRGuy Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer

Thank you for your response. I never added Kristen's email address and I was on vacation on the 22nd. So I'm uncertain how this even happened without me doing it. I cannot seem to remove the email address as I cannot locate it in a spot that will allow me to remove it. Is there anyway someone can take care of that for me so I don't have to deactivate the account?

• Nicole TrepanierNicole Trepanier Posts: 229 Expensify Success Coach

I was able to remove it from my end. Can you confirm that it's showing up blank on your end?

• HRGuyHRGuy Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer
    edited January 24

Hello, unfortunately I just submitted another report and it went to her (Kristen Boura) again. Can you please check it again? Thank you