Update: MasterCard has successfully resolved the issue with their commercial card systems. We're awaiting file deliveries now. For more information, please visit our status page.

Going to SuiteWorld in Las Vegas April 1-4? So are we! While you're there, you can stop by the Expensify booth in the Expo hall to chat about how the current features work, any questions you may have, or discuss what's next for this integration. We look forward to seeing you there!

Not uploading

I have been using this app on my mobile phone for one year and suddenly it has decided to quit working. I take pictures of the receipts and it never finishes uploading. It all started when the concierge asked me for my first and last name. I am unable to finish as it never stop loading. Please advise.

Answers

• IsabelaStisserIsabelaStisser Posts: 227 Expensify Success Coach

Hey @Toolrep, thanks for posting to the Community! ;) Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your mobile app. May I ask how long does it take for expenses to finish SmartScanning in your account?

Please note that because SmartScan is optimized for accuracy over speed, times can vary depending on the current system load. When you SmartScan an expense, it can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours for the scan to complete.

If you need to submit your report immediately, you can stop the processing SmartScans and manually enter the details. Click "Fill out the details myself" to enter the expense details.

If you're experiencing an unusual delay and your receipts are not SmartScanning please reach out to [email protected] and the team will be happy to troubleshoot this further!

Let me know if you have questions and I will be happy to help!

• ToolrepToolrep Posts: 2

After I take a picture of the receipt it says uploading and never quits uploading. I have had it uploading for several days and still nothing.

• Nicole TrepanierNicole Trepanier Posts: 235 Expensify Success Coach

@Toolrep If a receipt fails to upload the image should save to your camera roll. Can you check to see if these are saving there? This will tell me if they are failing or hanging. Thanks!