Employee purchases

TreewoolTreewool Posts: 1Expensify Customer

Need to be able to have employees take a picture of a receipt and send to my phone where I want to categorize it and send to Quick Books which is on a server. Is that possible? These are receipts which will not be reimbursed to the employee.

Answers

• tylerzolltylerzoll Posts: 434Approved! Accountant Expensify Champion

@Treewol, I'm not sure if this would work for you, but you could potentially share the user name and password with the employees that are the "receipt gatherers."

Another option would be that if you add their email address to your account, they could email the receipts into you.

I'm not sure about the QuickBooks on the server, but it is possible that it might work.

• Vanessa RintalaVanessa Rintala Posts: 42Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Success Coach Expensify Success Coach

Hey @Treewool! That's definitely a use case that we don't run into super often, but something you might consider is using our Copilot feature.

If someone needs to send receipts to your account, for you to categorize and submit, you could add them as a Copilot on your account, and they could forward receipts to [email protected] on your behalf--and we would add those right to your account! Would something like that work for you?