Multiple page receipts and additional text fields at the expense level, is this possible?

CocoCoco Posts: 6Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer
edited February 12 in Best Practices

I have the following questions:

1. How can one upload more than one receipt to a line item expense other than scanning all pages into one document? Specifically with pic images when using the phone to take pictures of receipts from your app.

2. I know there is a description field when entering expenses. Is there a way to get more blank fields for user to enter other info? I would like the capability to enter invoice numbers when we billback suppliers, while leaving the description field for business purpose.

Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,916Expensify Success Coach - Admin Expensify Success Coach

Hi @Coco, thanks for posting.

1. One a single image file can be attached to an expense. If you have a receipt with multiple pages, all pages must be in a single image file. You can use a variety of apps and phone capabilities to combine image files into a PDF; then you can upload the combined PDF using the mobile app or email forwarding.
    2. The description field is the only blank text field supported at the expense item level at this time.

Cheers!