Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that has been submitted per our instructions.

We're no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. Additionally, as of July 1, 2020, we will no longer accept new report submissions from existing policy members. Thanks for your understanding!

If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please direct them to Expensify.org/donate.

We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Upload .pdf receipts directly from email on iPhone

HooKnowsHooKnows Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

I have all my frequent traveler accounts (airline, hotels, rental cars) set up with my personal email address since I use them for work and personal trips and I get to keep all the points, but I have two Expensify accounts (one for personal items connected to my personal email address and one for work items connected to my work email address). So, when I travel for business and I forward those receipt emails from my personal email address instead of from the work email address connected to my work Expensify account the receipts go to my personal Expensify account.

So, here is my suggestion for a future improvement to the Expensify mobile app (I sent this directly to Expensify through their help option, and they told me to post it here to see if enough people would like to see this feature)...

I use the mobile Expensify app on my iPhone for most expense uploads and it would be really convenient to be able to open my personal email account on my phone, find the email with the receipt attached and forward just the .pdf receipt to Expensify, by clicking on the "export" button on the bottom left of the screen, and then having the Expensify App show up as one of the programs you can export to. See screen shot below. If you agree, please comment and see if Expensify will add this function to a future update to their app. Thanks.

6 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments