Organize Credit Cards on the Credit Card Import Page

Options
glglasser
glglasser Expensify Customer Posts: 37 Expensify Admirer

Is there any way to organize the credit cards on the Credit Card Import Page. It would be great to be able to group certain cards together. For example, to group all American Express cards together in a folder, or at least in order. Or, to show all cards alphabetically?

Answers

• Rachael Hopkins
    Rachael Hopkins Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 904 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @glglasser, this sounds like the functionality we have in Domain Control for company cards.

Were you wanting to do this for personal credit cards? And can you give me a little insight into how you would use this and what for?

Thanks in advance!

• glglasser
    glglasser Expensify Customer Posts: 37 Expensify Admirer
    Options

Hi @RachCHopkins , thanks for your reply.

I am a sole practitioner with many credit card, most of which are used for both personal and business reasons.

The credit card import page basically seems to me to be shown in a random order, though i do suspect there must be some rhyme or reason to it.

When I want to check expenses associated with a certain credit card, I’ve first got to wade through the pages of credit cards and find the one I want.

Also, when I am cancelling a credit card, I needed to wade through the same pages to find the one I want to now indicate as closed, or delete it, depending if all charges associated with that credit card are closed out and reimbursed. (Which brings up a separate issue — it would be great to be able to delete or hide a credit card on the credit card import page even if not all expenses have been closed out yet.)

I think in general, it would be great to have some sort of management of that page, to group credit cards account as I want, to “hide” certain accounts if I want, etc.

Thanks for the consideration, GLG

• Karisa Latta
    Karisa Latta Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 147 Expensify Team
    Options

Hey @glglasser !

This sounds like it would be a great addition to our “Ideas” section in the Community. After you add your idea, other Expensify users will be able to vote on it and we can gauge the demand for it. The most popular ideas will be reviewed by our team and have a real chance of being placed on our roadmap.

The Expenses page analytics is a part of the product we don't often get feedback about so we haven't put a lot of attention into it. I'd love to see how we can improve the user experience here!

Thank you for taking the time to bring this up!