Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

Customizeable dates/times for Scheduled Submit

JuliaJulia Expensify Customer Posts: 143 Expensify Pro

Scheduled Submit is a great feature, but it would be great if the timing was even more customize able. Currently we can't use this feature because none of the options work for our company. I feel like Goldilocks, but I'm missing my baby bear with the perfect porridge and bed!

• We don't want daily, that creates waaay to many reports. (and way too many email notifications. Yes, those can be turned off in preferences, but many of our approving managers rely on these).
  • Weekly is every Sunday evening (Pacific time to boot), and that won't work because most of our managers review and approve expenses Friday.
  • Bi-Monthly won't do, because I have to close our books by the second business day of the following month. The last day of the month being the submission date is just not enough time for our managers to approve and for me to process.
  • We currently have it set to Manual, but all of our users can override this anyways. To add insult to injury, Concierge actually ASKS them to customize this even though we have set a default at a company level based on our unique operational needs.
11 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments