I have two policies set up and each one needs to be paid with a different credit card.

csimmons431csimmons431 Posts: 1Expensify Customer

I am the admin for two different policies. These policies are unrelated other than I am the admin on each policy. Each policy needs to be paid with a different credit card. How is that done?

Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 2,042Expensify Success Coach - Admin Expensify Success Coach

Hi @csimmons431, thanks for joining and posting in the Community. When you have multiple policies that require billing to different cards, you're going to need to have different policies owners.

Each policy that needs to be billed to a different card will need a unique policy owner with the billing card added to their Settings > Your Account > 
    Billing page.

In order to make the change, the following steps will need to be taken.

1. The new policy owner must be invited to the policy they need to take control of as a policy admin.
    2. Once they are a policy admin, they can head to their Settings > Policies > Group page and click on the name of the policy they need to be the owner of.
    3. Clicking on the policy name takes them to the Overview page of the policy settings where they can use the Take Over Billing button. (below is an example of what this will look like)

We have a guide for the admins to follow for taking over billing in our Help Center here.

Cheers!