We're currently experiencing an outage with our Citibank connection. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Notifications that admins can send out to users

knenchevaknencheva Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

I work for a large company where not all employees are using the expense system. It would be nice to have a way to send out a notification to all users of changes, deadlines, etc. I used a system in the past where you could send out notifications to all users about new categories, discontinued categories, down time, deadlines, etc. Currently, if i want to send an update, I have to do it via email and send it to the whole company, or I have to create email groups which is very manual. I would to see this happen in the future.

5 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments

• Nicole TrepanierNicole Trepanier Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 793 Expensify Team

Hi @knencheva! This is a feature that is on our roadmap so thanks for creating this Idea post! It always helps to gauge demand for it and determine the priority since it's already something we're planning.

• knenchevaknencheva Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

Wonderful. Let me know if I can help in any way.

• Nicole TrepanierNicole Trepanier Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 793 Expensify Team
    edited March 2019

Hi @knencheva I did a little more digging and I was mistaken. I thought that when we removed the Email all feature, we were planning on replacing it with something that works better. The decision was made to just remove remove it rather than replacing it because it was not frequently used as all it did was copy a list of all user emails and open your native email client. Since the same thing can be accomplished by exporting to a CSV, it seemed like a unnecessary feature.

What this means is that a replacement feature is not on our roadmap yet but if we can get some demand behind this idea post it is possible that we will bring the option back in the future. Sorry for the confusion!

Don't forget to add your vote to this idea!