Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status (updated April 3, 2020) 

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Expensify camera app crashes on my new Galaxy S10 phone

RodExpRodExp Expensify Customer Posts: 2

I got a new Samsung Galaxy S10 phone. I have Installed and reinstalled Expensify on it to to try to remedy this problem, but the problem persists. Everytime I access the camera from within Expensify to take a picture of a receipt, the app crashes. I did not have this problem with my previous phone. Is there a fix for this problem?

Best Answer

• Michelle NiemiMichelle Niemi Posts: 72 Expensify Team
    Accepted Answer

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! This is actually a known issue for folks using your device that our mobile engineers are working to fix for an upcoming Android release. I've added your email address to the list of folks affected by the issue, and I'll send you an update here right away as soon as I have more information.

In the interim, since your phone's regular camera should be working normally, I would suggest taking photos of your receipts with that. Once you have the receipt photo you can try uploading it through the app by tapping the green camera button and selecting the gallery icon at the bottom left of the app. You'll then be able to select the photo from your phone's camera roll.

If this doesn't work, you can email your receipt image to [email protected] from your Expensify-linked email address. Let me know if you encounter any trouble uploading your receipts while we work to resolve the app camera issue!

Answers