Transaction import from Wells Fargo paused. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Multiple Accounts

AbsAbs Expensify Customer Posts: 2

Would anyone benefit from being able to run more than one profile through the platform

I do some consulting alongside my main role and would be keen to be able to run two expensify profiles through the same app

0 votes

Already supported · Last Updated

Comments

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 1,315 Expensify Team

Hi @Abs, thanks for sharing this. Can you confirm if you want two separate accounts accessed through a single account?

If so, this is definitely possible now using Copilot access. The way this works is you create your two accounts, and then each account grants the other Copilot access. Next, you'll log into your most commonly used account and stay logged into that. When you need to manage expenses from the other account, you Copilot into it rather than logging out and back in using different credentials.

This lets you manage expenses completely separate from each other while staying logged into a single account. You can learn more about Copilot access as well as instructions for setting it up in our Help Center here.

Cheers!

• AbsAbs Expensify Customer Posts: 2

Hi Sheena

I am a consultant and work with two separate companies who both use expensify but I have to log out of one and into the other to manage expenses

Looking for a solution to that

A

• Matt MooreMatt Moore Expensify Customer, Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 105 Expensify Team

Hi @Abs, thanks for the extra clarification!

In this case, Copilot access would work fine!

By adding yourself as a Copilot you will have full access to your other account.

To add a Copilot:

1. Log into Expensify.com (you cannot set this up on the mobile app at this time).
    2. Go to Settings > Your Account > and scroll down to Copilot: Delegated Access.
    3. Enter the email address of your Copilot and select whether you want to give them Full Access (with the ability to approve reports on your behalf) or the ability to Submit Only (and no ability to approve reports).
    4. Click Invite Copilot.

Let me know if you have any questions about this!