Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status (updated April 3, 2020) 

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions. 

Thanks for your patience! 

The ability to change date format from US to UK

Tom_3Tom_3 Expensify Customer Posts: 1

This is a simple idea and I'm surprised it's not already an option.

Please can we have the ability to select the date format used?

The ability to use DD/MM/YY would make it much easier/less confusing when verifying the data on receipts

Tagged:
4 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments

• NicholaNichola Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

agree - this would be really helpful

• DaveinUKDaveinUK Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Just started using this app and it's OCR. Most of the time it gets the date format correct. If numbers are separated by a / it works. But if numbers have a. or a - it thinks they might by US date.

I should be able to state I'm in UK and that the OCR seeing a £ sign should automatically know its UK date

• JBBJBB Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Astounding that this isn't an option already

• bbosbbos Expensify Customer Posts: 14 Expensify Newcomer

Me too. I have this problem for dates that use a '/' also. This should be an option or even be automated based on location.

What is worst about this problem is that it makes it seem like Expensify just discards receipts it has scanned. When what has actually happened is that it has moved to the incorrect date-based location.