Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status (updated April 3, 2020) 

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Add customer name to receipt

SadlerSadler Expensify Customer Posts: 2

I need to add the customers name to each receipt. I have thousands of customers and am hoping that "tags" is not the only option to do so because maintaining that file will be a real pain every time I have to add a new customer.

Best Answer

Answers

• Ben FitzBen Fitz Expensify Team Posts: 104 Expensify Team

Hey @Sadler, thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the Community! 🎉

We do use the concept of Tags to code expenses with a particular customer.

You can manage the Tag list directly in Expensify — if you have a new customer, you'd simply need to add them into your Tags under your Policy settings (Settings > Policies > Group [Policy Name]> Tags) and it will be immediately available for selection.

Alternatively, you can manage and import a customer list from one of our direct accounting integrations.

Let us know if you have further questions on this!

• SadlerSadler Expensify Customer Posts: 2

Is there any way to do it without using tags? Is there a way to put a text box so they can type it in? Sometimes they may have an expense for someone who isn’t a customer yet. I would hate to hold up their report until I can get time to manually enter the tag.