Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

Assignment Tag Based Approvals

BadinoffBadinoff Expensify Customer Posts: 1
edited April 2019 in Ideas

Hello,

After checking with Expensify Concierge I found out that this feature is currently unavailable, so here is the idea.

Our company is managing project, financials and specifically expenses in Financial Force. We have an integration with Expensify in place, however, because of our complex project structure we need to be able to dynamically appoint approvers in Expensify based on the assignment selected for an expense (which comes from Financial force). As I said, our project structure is too complex to be using a 1-to-1 relationship between expense submitter and expense approver.

For example, if John submits an expense for a project, very often his manager has no connection to the project which the expense is assigned to. In such case a project lead will approve this expense. Project leads will be different from project to project. Therefore we require a functionality where project leads are set up with approval privileges in Expensify and assigned dynamically based on the project selected for an expense.

I am starting to review Advanced Approvals documentation, but have not found a workaround yet. If there is one, please point me to it.

I am happy to provide any additional clarification.

1 votes

Live feature released! · Last Updated

Comments