Since my msg can't send thru my app

This communication method is bs and an inconvenience . I have full range of service with all other apps working just fine. I've attempted 6 messages prior to this one. It would not send. Nor would it allow me to copy the previous message to keep from retyping it. I'll make sure to copy and store this if I have the same issues. I have been charged twice monthly since January and now picking this up. A charge last month cost me an overdraft fee of $30. This occurrence has ruined a good relationship with my bank and has messed up my financial credibility I've been building up these last few years. I would like to speak to someone who could resolve this issue and write me or my bank regarding this matter so that I can have the overdraft reversed and forgiven. Since I'm unable to send you all a message I will report this to the BBB . 

Answers

• SothruSothru Posts: 2

This communication method is bs and an inconvenience . I have full range of service with all other apps working just fine. I've attempted 6 messages prior to this one. It would not send. Nor would it allow me to copy the previous message to keep from retyping it. I'll make sure to copy and store this if I have the same issues. I have been charged twice monthly since January and now picking this up. A charge last month cost me an overdraft fee of $30. This occurrence has ruined a good relationship with my bank and has messed up my financial credibility I've been building up these last few years. I would like to speak to someone who could resolve this issue and write me or my bank regarding this matter so that I can have the overdraft reversed and forgiven. Since I'm unable to send you all a message I will report this to the BBB . 

• Nicole TrepanierNicole Trepanier Posts: 375 Expensify Success Coach

Hi @Sothru! If you're having trouble sending a message through the app, can you try emailing [email protected] directly? They should be able to help you resolve your billing issue.