Transaction import from Wells Fargo paused. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Feature Request: Individual dates for scheduled submission of reports

CaphalaCaphala Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer

Dear Community,

this idea is helpful for everybody who can't use the standard options that are in place to automatically have expense reports submitted by expensify.

Options currently available are: 1) Daily; 2) Weekly; 3) Twice a month; 4) Monthly; 5) By Trip; 6) Manually [details: https://docs.expensify.com/setup-for-admins-and-accountants/using-your-policies/scheduled-submit-group-policy-level]

My company has two expense reimbursement cycles a month which unfortunately differ from mid- & end of month submission dates. Therefore, I am doomed to submit reports manually and prone to the risk of forgetting to submit the report which would result in losing my claim for reimbursement for this reimbursement cycle.

It would help me a lot if I could choose on which two specific days of Choice 3) I want to have scheduled reports to be submitted (e.g. the 10th and 25th of each month).

Does anyone else have this problem? I'd expect that it's rather common in Germany so please do comment if you'd find that feature useful as well.

6 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments