We are currently investigating issues wherein SAML logins are failing in certain cases on both mobile and web. Please visit our status page to subscribe to updates.

Company procurement card

teamdeanteamdean Posts: 1
edited May 9 in Best Practices

Hi - I am trying to figure out the best way to expense the charges on a company procurement card. Multiple people put charges on this corporate card, so we need the ability to have multiple users upload receipts to a single report.

I am thinking that I either have to create a dummy user account, tie the credit card to it, and give everyone access. This would be messy to control. Or, maybe I could use the report sharing function to accomplish this.

Would appreciate any suggestions!

Answers

• Nicole TrepanierNicole Trepanier Posts: 325 Expensify Success Coach

Hi @teamdean! While we don't recommend sharing credentials for a single account that is an option to allow multiple users to add receipts to a single report manually. Sharing the report is only for visibility and doesn't allow expenses to be added.

If you are importing your corporate card, it can only be assigned to a single user so we generally recommend that you have all employees email these receipts to a single user to forward to [email protected] to be added to the report.