[Master Class] Finding missing corporate card expenses
- Navigate to Settings > Domain Control > [Domain Name] > Company Cards.
- Click the blue cog and update the card.
- Enter dates into the Reconciliation Dashboard that encompass the transaction in question.
- Click the total next to the cardholder's email address.
- Locate and select the missing expense.
- Click Add To Report > Auto-Report or choose your preferred report.
- Company Cards — Reconcile Expenses (note: you'll want to pay particular attention to the "Identify outstanding expenses" section)
- When your credit card import isn't working
- Company cards — our best practice guide
Got questions? We've got answers! Share your questions or ideas for future Master Classes you'd like to see by leaving a comment!