Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status (updated April 3, 2020)
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions.
Thanks for your patience!
[Master Class] Finding missing corporate card expenses
- Navigate to Settings > Domain Control > [Domain Name] > Company Cards.
- Click the blue cog and update the card.
- Enter dates into the Reconciliation Dashboard that encompass the transaction in question.
- Click the total next to the cardholder's email address.
- Locate and select the missing expense.
- Click Add To Report > Auto-Report or choose your preferred report.
- Company Cards — Reconcile Expenses (note: you'll want to pay particular attention to the "Identify outstanding expenses" section)
- When your credit card import isn't working
- Company cards — our best practice guide
Got questions? We've got answers! Share your questions or ideas for future Master Classes you'd like to see by leaving a comment!