Company Card Admin Webinar Q&A - May 21, 2019

Michelle NiemiMichelle Niemi Posts: 40Expensify Success Coach Expensify Success Coach
edited May 21 in Webinars

Today’s recording is here and the guide is here.

Cards

I want to import transactions from bank to expensify for corporate credit card....two people in company have a card.

You can certainly import them by going to Settings>Domain Control> Domain Name> Company Cards. There is a great walk through here.

How can i get one on one help with setting up the bank connections and assigning cards to employees?

Please reach out to [email protected] and our team will be happy to help you get those set up.

Could you talk about credit card policy?

In order to link to Company Cards under Domain Control, you will need to have a Control Policy in place as well as Domain Control.

How do the card feeds import into your accounting software from expensify? Xero for example. You can either export to a pooled account by going to Settings > Policies > Group > [Select policy] > Connections > [Accounting system] Configure or you could map them individually by going to Settings > Domain Control > [Domain name] > Company Cards. Under here you click the blue cog and select the account you wish these expenses to export to.

We have fleet credit cards through a provider that isn't listed in your drop down list. Can I add this card?

You can add these as a Commercial Feed if you are qualified through your bank.

Credit Card Reconciliation Dashboard

How do you reconcile company card activity on a monthly or statement basis across multiple card users?

General

Can you submit a card transaction without a receipt attached?

As long as this violation is not blocked by your company, you will be able to submit a card transaction without an attached receipt.