can i use the app on two phones mine and daughters with one account

Options
reddog
reddog Expensify Customer Posts: 2

I have a paid account and want to share one account with my daughter since we dont care about reporting to anyone anyway.

I am trying to avoid using co-pilot since it requires her to have another account it seems.

If I do use co-pilot can she use her free account to use my account with my free unlimited smartscans?

gary

Answers

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @reddog, thanks for posting!

If you want to share an account with your daughter you are able to do so. Simply download the app on both your phone and her phone, then log into the account using your shared credentials.

An alternative would be to have separate accounts and have your daughter Copilot into your account to upload receipts. This allows you to keep your login credentials private but have a combined expenses list.

It's not possible to share your unlimited SmartScans such that your daughter can use it for her own separate account. If she wants to have unlimited SmartScans on her account, she would also need to sign up for the Monthly Subscription as well.

Cheers!