When did you stop providing any support and start arbitrarily changing pricing plans?

stephen_brennanstephen_brennan Posts: 2Expensify Customer
edited July 5 in Day to Day

I have been a relatively happy Expensify customer. My last credit card bill showed a 200% increase in the price I am automatically being billed. I don't think I have changed anything in my settings, and my plans show an individual subscription. I wouldn't be so worried, except no one replies to my support chat questions. Can someone please help me or do I need to cancel my subscription and count Expensify as another failed SaaS now keeping the lights on by slamming customer bills?

Answers

• Rachael HopkinsRachael Hopkins Posts: 978Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Expensify Success Coach

Hi @stephen_brennan Welcome to the Expensify Community!

We're experiencing super high volume at the moment for some reason, so our support team (me included) will get back to you as soon as we can.

If there is an error we'll arrange a refund or a credit - not to worry! And we'll work out what has happened.

Sorry for the delay, for some unknown reason it's madness at the moment!

• stephen_brennanstephen_brennan Posts: 2Expensify Customer

Hi Rach,

I'm rather stymied by the disconnect between the friendly responses I get in here in the customer forum and the lack of help I get when I use the support features on the site. Support sends me long emails that use terminology that is unique to Expensify ("what is a "connect" pricing plan ??? why do I have a "group" policy rather than an individual) and telling me 1) phone support is impossible 2) they don't/won't give a refund/credit.

My email is [email protected] I'd be happy to give you my phone number. I'm just trying to use the product, which I have been relatively happy with. What would you suggest I do?

Steve