Everything is billable in Quickbooks, even when it isn't

anniemcqanniemcq Posts: 5Expensify Customer

Lately, everything I export to QuickBooks (desktop) is coming across as billable, even when it is not marked as billable.

We have the policy default set to "billable", but the user can uncheck the box for something that is not billable. This has worked in the past with no problem (I think - I'm still new to this). Just to check, I tried changing the default to "non-billable" before exporting and it didn't make a difference: exported expenses still all came across as billable.

I tried re-syncing the policy, but it didn't help.

Answers

• anniemcqanniemcq Posts: 5Expensify Customer

I tried re-installing Sync Manager. Now I can't export and when I try to sync it tells me that I'm using an old version of Sync Manager and to update it by clicking on the version number. When I click on the version number and tell it to update, it does nothing. I just downloaded and re-installed it, so it should be the latest version.

Last time I had a sync issue, I had to tell it to stop connecting to QuickBooks, and then to start connecting with QuickBooks, but I lost all my configuration data.

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,919Expensify Success Coach - Admin Expensify Success Coach

Hi @anniemcq, thank you for reporting this. I see you're working with my team via Concierge and we have escalated this issue for you. Please follow along with the thread through Concierge as we'll update you with a resolution there.