Full Blown Admin Functions on Mobile App

jodci123jodci123 Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

I travel often and perform most of my Admin Functions in all my apps via my mobile device, but in Expensify I’m only able to approve reports. Would love to be able to see approved reports in the mobile app so I can perform accounting functions and run reports, etc. Anybody else interested in such an upgrade?

8 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments

• csandcsand Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

Yes please! My business as a contractor providing operational services to non-profits is built around being mobile and flexible.

I'd add to this request the ability to just approve reports (and not be forced to use the guided review).

I used to be able to bypass some of the mobile app's limited features by just using Expensify on a mobile browser, but it seems that is no longer an option.

Expense reports are a big part of an operation but I'd hate for them to be the only thing that ties me to my desk.

Please add more robust admin abilities to the app and/or full functionality on a mobile browser!

• jodci123jodci123 Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

Totally agree!!!

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 2,150 Expensify Team
    edited August 2019

Hi @jodci123, thanks for sharing! I've turned this post into an Idea.

Ideas posts open up a voting option so other customers, and the Success team can vote for them to be added. We've released a few customer driven features recently, including multiple mileage rates in the policy, so a good idea with a lot of support can really make an impact.

Don't forget to vote for you idea now!

• jodci123jodci123 Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

I did not receive a voting option.

• csandcsand Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

I'm new to this kind of forum but I think you use the box that's now up along with your original post. I think when @Sheena Trepanier turned it into an "Idea", it enabled voting on this. I voted for it!

• ijfijf Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

Yes policy admin should be able to view reports on the mobile app and approval ability