Expensify Basic question
I am quite new to Expensify, so please bear with me. I have few questions since our client is eyeing Expensify to integrate with our SAP B1 systems.
- Is there another way of integration (e.g. API ) automation aside from what I read which is only through exporting of textfiles from Expensify?
- For the exchange rates, where is the rates taken? Can they get the rates from a Regional Monetary Provider?
- How customizable is the Expensify in terms of adding fields? Is it allowed?
- I saw in one article about Expensify have an Enterprise Version which can synch with Oracle or SAP. Is this available in Asia region and if yes, where can we check the product? https://sea.pcmag.com/expensify/31352/expensify
- Is the Group> Control Feature the way to go if client wants features such as approval workflow, batch approval, customizations and integration to SAP Business One?