Report Filtering Request - User Groups

twmaystwmays Posts: 3Expensify Customer

In the reports tab you can filter the reports list a variety of ways which is nice, but to enhance this feature I would like to add the following:

Why does the end (To) date, at least for me, always seem to be two weeks ago? It would be great if that filter by default knew today's date and pre-populated it.

In the user filter that allows reports to be filtered by "all submitters" , "my reports", or a specific user, it would be nice to have this filter for those groups that are assigned to each expense report reviewer. For example I have ten reportees, I want to see those ten reportees reports in bulk at once, but no one elses.

Answers

• Nicole TrepanierNicole Trepanier Posts: 753Expensify Success Coach - Admin Expensify Success Coach

Hi @twmays! The filters on the reports tab will keep the same date as the last time you applied the filters. It reverts to the current date only when you reset the filters.

For the idea to filter by approver, I recommend the “Ideas” category to share your feature request. After you do, other Expensify users will be able to vote on the idea and we can gauge the demand for it.

The most popular ideas will be reviewed by our team and have a real chance of being placed on our roadmap.