Recognizing and Understanding violations and notes on your report
Stevie LaFortune Posts: 6Expensify Customer, Expensify Success Coach Expensify Success Coach
in Deep Dives
Keep in mind, report analysis is best completed in the web app.
Select the report to view from the reports page while logged into your account on the web.
- Verify the reimbursable, non reimbursable and billable amounts.
- Hover over the red exclamation points to easily see the noted violations.
- Notice the Policy Violations and Notes section beneath the expenses, here you are able to see details and icons indicating which expense is referenced.
- Are there duplicate expenses?
- Are receipts merged to the imported credit card expense or have those not imported yet?
- Verify the documents are not listed as failed SmartScanned receipts. https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/FRo6AkUCJPYkfW-HnekySgiRaEGpewnU2grI9XXwAp_y1S2aDv64bLR6byj7taWYsWgA3yfMA1d6-Cab7RIjpWN-NpXutXaDGiEIZ0fIDkx4ZOAMqkoYuRCY8LJ0IQtQUqBpUKCC