Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status (updated April 3, 2020)
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions.
Thanks for your patience!
Deep Dive: Recognizing and Understanding violations and notes on your report
Keep in mind, report analysis is best completed in the web app.
Select the report to view from the reports page while logged into your account on the web.
- Verify the reimbursable, non reimbursable and billable amounts.
- Hover over the red exclamation points to easily see the noted violations.
- Notice the Policy Violations and Notes section beneath the expenses, here you are able to see details and icons indicating which expense is referenced.
- Are there duplicate expenses?
- Are receipts merged to the imported credit card expense or have those not imported yet?
- Verify the documents are not listed as failed SmartScanned receipts.