How do I find the configuration settings for my QBO connection?

GBenjaminGBenjamin Posts: 4Expensify Customer
edited August 8 in Day to Day

I need to change some setting for quickbooks online work with expensify.com and get this error: QuickBooks Online experienced the following errors while exporting your reports. Gary Expenses 2019-08-10 It looks like you still save sync options configuration. To do this, go Settings > Policies Group [Policy Name] Connection Configure Save.. not have these items under settings QB.

Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,849Expensify Success Coach - Admin Expensify Success Coach

Hi again @GBenjamin, I see you've already posted this question here, which I've answered.

A few tips for the future,

• You only need to post a question once,
    • Please use a clear title, it helps others answering questions in the Community and you're more likely to get a faster response,

As for not seeing the settings after following Settings > Policies > Group > [Policy Name] > Connections, make sure you're looking in the Group policy and not the Individual policy.

If you still can't find the settings, feel free to attach a screenshot of what you do see, with any account settings blurred that you'd like to keep private. Thanks!