Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

Folders for reports

ColvanColvan Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer
edited August 2019 in Ideas

Folders would be a useful feature for Reports.

I've so far accumulated over 30 closed reports across a variety of accounting projects (I'm a live concert tour manager, where every job is a new accounting project in Expensify).

I also manage my business (sole trader) expense accounting in the same subscription/user-profile. (The "policies" functionality is great!) .

At the moment all reports sit on one page, of which the page will grow longer and longer as more projects are completed and financial quarters elapse.

Would be a nice feature to be able to organise and archive closed reports into folders (or please inform if I'm missing something here?)

7 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated