We're currently experiencing a site outage. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status 

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Rejecting expenses as an admin

C_Bradford_1C_Bradford_1 Approved! Accountant Posts: 17 Expensify Newcomer

Hi,

At present, if I as an approver / admin delete a receipt off of a claim because it is a duplicate, or if I reject a receipt because it was not allowable under a company policy etc., I believe this would go back into the claimants' Expensify inbox?

As an approver, I believe there should be a way we can permanently delete such receipts on the spot.

This will be in order to prevent accidentally being reimbursed twice for the same receipt, and so that the claimant does not have the task of having to delete the receipt from his / her Expensify logon every time if rejected for a particular reason?

Many thanks.

3 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments