Can I forward receipts from my personal email address?

jlkang
jlkang Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer
edited April 2020 in Day to Day

My expensify account is setup through my work email address.

However, many of my receipts go to my personal email.

I added my personal email address as a "co-pilot" submit only.

When I send receipts from my personal email account to receipts@expensify.com they do not show up in my work expensify account.

Can you help me set this up so I can send work receipts from my personal email.

thanks

Answers

• Rachael Hopkins
    Rachael Hopkins Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 904 Expensify Team
    edited April 2020

Hi @jlkang Welcome to the Expensify Community!

You are SO close! What you needed to do was set up your personal email address as a Secondary Login for your work account.

The good news is that if you merge the two accounts, this is exactly what will happen.

Just log into your 'work' account and go to Settings > Account > Account Details then scroll down to the Merge Accounts section. Then enter your personal email address - you want to merge the personal account into the work one.

Once that's all done that will bring your accounts into one, and you can happily forward email receipts from your personal email into your work Expensify account. Not just that, but all the receipts which are currently in your personal Expensify account (yes, that's where they will be!) will magically be in your work Expensify account.

Feel free to come back to me if you have any further queries about this.