Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
How-to: Remove or manage settings for imported personal cards
On your Account page, you will be able to view all importing cards/banks (or CSV imported transactions) associated within your own account.
- Personal cards that were directly imported by you (or a Copilot) via Your Settings are identified by a card icon, and the words "Personal Card".
- Company-administered cards can be viewed (but not managed or removed!) here, and are identified by the lock and card icon with the words "Company Card" in the title bar. Reach out to your admin for questions on these.
This article will specifically explain how to manage the settings for your personal cards.
- If you'd like to change the name of how your imported card appears, click Settings.
- Here, you can rename the account as well as decide whether these transactions should be reimbursable by default.
How do I know if my expenses are reimbursable or non-reimbursable?
- Reimbursable expenses are expenses that are owed back to you by the person/company you are submitting them to. If this is a personal card you have incurred spend on, this is likely the case.
- Non-reimbursable expenses are expenses that are not owed back to you. This is likely on a company card (or any card that someone else pays the balance for), but one that you incur spend on and must track the expenses for.
Remove a card:
- If you need to remove a card, you can select the red trash can icon. Please remember this will remove all unreported and un-submitted transactions from your account that are tied to this card, so be careful!