Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
How-to: Crop or rotate a receipt
Receipt images can be cropped and rotated. Here a few things to keep in mind:
- This cannot be done on the mobile app.
- This can be done from the expense edit screen in your account the web browser.
- You can only edit one expense at a time. You cannot bulk crop/rotate receipt images.
- Only image files will display these buttons. PDFs, text files, Excel files, etc. cannot be cropped or rotated.
To crop or rotate a receipt image, follow these steps:
- Go to your Expenses page and locate the expense whose receipt image you'd like to edit. Alternatively, you can go to your Reports page, click into a report, and locate the individual expense there.
- Click the expense to open the edit screen.
- If it is an image file, you will see the Rotate and Crop buttons.