How to: Enable Scheduled Submit for a group policy
Scheduled Submit can be enabled on the individual policy level or on the group policy level.
To enable Scheduled Submit on your group policy:
- Navigate to Settings > Policies > Group > [Policy Name] > Reports > Scheduled Submit.*
- Use the toggle to enable Scheduled Submit.
- Choose your desired frequency.
*If you're unable to access this page, then you are not a Policy Admin. Please reach out to a Policy Admin for help.
If you've disabled Scheduled Submit on the group policy level (or set to a manual frequency), and noticed expense reports are still automatically submitted, it's likely because Scheduled Submit is enabled on the Individual Policy settings. You can learn more about this here.
- How-to: Enable Scheduled Submit for individual use
- Deep Dive: What is Scheduled Submit and how does it work
- FAQ: I disabled Scheduled Submit in my policy, why are employee’s reports still submitting automatically?
- Deep Dive: Using Scheduled Submit with company cards