How-to: Enable or disable eReceipts for your employees' expenses
eReceipts are full digital replacements of their paper equivalents for purchases of $75 or less. As a Policy Admin, you can enable or disable this feature for your policy members.
To enable or disable eReceipts:
- Navigate to Settings > Policies > Group > [Policy Name] > Expenses.
- Toggle the option for eReceipts Enabled to your preferred configuration
Note: The $75 limit does not apply to transactions on the Expensify Card. We offer eReceipts for Expensify Card transactions of any amount.
- Deep Dive: What are eReceipts
- FAQ: My eReceipt didn't generate. Why?
- FAQ: Will this eReceipt still merge with a receipt that I SmartScan with the app or email to [email protected]?
- FAQ: Why isn't my eReceipt exporting like my other receipts do?
- FAQ: Will the IRS accept eReceipts as replacements for paper receipts?