Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
How-to: Enable or disable eReceipts for your employees' expenses
eReceipts are full digital replacements of their paper equivalents for purchases of $75 or less. As a Policy Admin, you can enable or disable this feature for your policy members.
To enable or disable eReceipts:
- Navigate to Settings > Policies > Group > [Policy Name] > Expenses.
- Toggle the option for eReceipts Enabled to your preferred configuration
- Deep Dive: What are eReceipts
- FAQ: My eReceipt didn't generate. Why?
- FAQ: Will this eReceipt still merge with a receipt that I SmartScan with the app or email to [email protected]?
- FAQ: Why isn't my eReceipt exporting like my other receipts do?
- FAQ: Will the IRS accept eReceipts as replacements for paper receipts?