Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
How-to: Set up the Uber integration
You can link your Expensify account directly to your Uber account and receipts for Uber rides and Uber Eats purchases will be automatically populated in Expensify.
How to set up the Uber integration using the Uber app:
- Tap the three lines in the top-left to open the menu, then tap into Wallet
- Tap Add Business Profile to create a Business Profile. (Note: you can also go to this page to set up your account). You may need to select Create An Individual Account.
- Select a payment method or set up a new payment method as directed on your screen.
- When you see the screen that says "Where should we send receipts to for your Business profile?" enter the email address that is associated with your Expensify account. (Note: you'll need to validate this email address if it hasn't already been validated)
- Select Expensify as your expense provider.
- Select which profile you'd like to use by default.
- Keep riding and let Expensify + Uber save you time on expense reporting! SmartScan will take it from here.
- FAQ: Why is Uber creating an Expensify account for me? Why do my Uber receipts keep populating in Expensify?