Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions.
Thanks for your patience!
How-to: Set up the Uber integration
You can link your Expensify account directly to your Uber account and receipts for Uber rides you take for business will be automatically populated in Expensify.
How to set up the Uber integration using the Uber app:
- Tap the three lines in the top-left to open the menu, then tap into Payment
- Tap Add Business Profile to create a Business Profile. (Note: you can also go to this page to set up your account)
- Select a payment method or set up a new payment method as directed on your screen.
- When you see the screen that says "Where should we send receipts to for your mBusiness profile?" enter the email address that is associated with your Expensify account. (Note: you'll need to validate this email address if it hasn't already been validated)
- Select Expensify as your expense provider.
- Select which profile you'd like to use by default.
- Keep riding and let Expensify + Uber save you time on expense reporting! SmartScan will take it from here.
- FAQ: Why is Uber creating an Expensify account for me? Why do my Uber receipts keep populating in Expensify?