Using subject line in emails to [email protected] is not working

jbaxterjbaxter Posts: 43Approved! Accountant Expensify Admirer

Hi Community.

Over the last couple of days I've noticed that adding a different users email address in the subject field when emailing receipts the receipts are ending up in my account instead of the intended users account.

Has anyone else had the same issue? Has something changed that I'm not aware of?

Answers

• Ted PeetersTed Peeters Posts: 294Expensify Customer, Expensify Success Coach Expensify Success Coach

Hi @jbaxter - as you're probably aware now from the last answer I sent, we just fixed some of our mail issues, so I'd like us to make sure this copilot forwarding isn't now happening as a result of that fix! 🙈

Would you mind reaching out to Concierge with some example of emails which should have ended up in their account, but are now in yours?

We'll need screenshots of the forwards showing the From:, To: and Subject lines to diagnose this.

• jbaxterjbaxter Posts: 43Approved! Accountant Expensify Admirer

@Ted Peeters

Hi Ted, thanks for the response. I've sent some samples to Concierge a couple days ago.

You mention 'copilot forwarding' in your note. Does that mean that I have to be the copilot for the user in the subject field for this to work?