How can my SAAS software integrate tightly with Expensify?

sgoluxsgolux Posts: 2Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer

Hello. I am developer at a SAAS company that provides services in resource scheduling, project management, invoicing, and many other aspects of PSA. We would like our users to have the option of either pushing expensify data to our system from Expensify, or of pulling expensify data into our system. Maybe both. I see you have many integrations available - were they written internally at Expensify or are these integrations provided by your partners? How can I learn more about this to evaluate?

Best Answer

• Ted PeetersTed Peeters Posts: 294 Expensify Success Coach
    Accepted Answer

Hi @sgolux - thanks for posting in the Expensify Community! The answer to your question is a little bit of both actually.

you have many integrations available - were they written internally at Expensify or are these integrations provided by your partners?

All of the Direct Accounting Integrations listed here were developed by Expensify, but there are also many third-party integrations which work with Expensify!

Two of the most popular are Stoneridge Software's Dynamics 365 Connector here and Soljit's Sage Financials and Sage Accounting Connectors here.

You can read more about our Third Party Integration Support methodology here!

Let us know if you have any more questions on this though.

Answers

• sgoluxsgolux Posts: 2Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer

@Ted Peeters - many thanks. One question though. Your API seems to have a way to export reports where you can provide as a filter an array of report IDs. But I am unable to see in the documentation how one would get a list of reportIDs in the first place. In other words, how might an integration know what report IDs to use?