Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.
How-to: Add a U.S. personal bank account to receive reimbursements via Expensify
- These features are currently only offered in the U.S.
- Personal bank accounts are ready for immediate use after they are added.
- Employee personal bank accounts should be added in their own Expensify accounts
Adding a personal bank account
Step 1: Navigate to your Settings > Account > Payments > Personal Bank Accounts and click the Add personal bank account button.
Step 2: Log into your Online Bank Account: You'll be shown a list of compatible banks that offer direct online login access.
- If your bank isn't supported, you will then have the option to manually enter your account details to connect. Skip to step 6 if this is the case.
Step 3: Log in: Choose your bank account provider
- Note: If your bank is not listed, click Exit (or the X in the top right corner) to go back to the connection type. Choose Manually Enter Account Details, then skip to Step 6.
Step 4: Enter your bank login credentials
- Note: If your bank requires an additional security checkpoint, you will be directed to that after the login details are entered.
Step 5: If you have more than one account under that login, you will be able to select from them during this step. Otherwise, you'll see a Success message.
- Note: Please ensure the account you connect to has Direct Deposit/ACH enabled.
Step 6 (For the Manually Enter Account Details option only): Enter your account information:
- The personal bank account is ready to receive payments once you see this screen!