Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.
How-to: Export reports to a custom template
You can export reports in bulk or individually to a custom export template you've built in your Expensify account.
To export reports
- Log into your account using your preferred web browser,
- Head to your Reports page,
- Adjust your filters if necessary and check the boxes to the left of the reports you want to export, or click on the title of a single report,
- Click the “Export to” button and choose the pre-configured export file.
- Deep Dive: Understanding custom export templates and formulas
- Deep Dive: Expense level formula
- Deep Dive: Report level formula
- Deep Dive: User level formula
- Deep Dive: GL Code formula
- Deep Dive: Date formatting for formulas
- Deep Dive: Default report title best practices, which formula are eligible, formula that update based on report information (submission date, date of last expense)
- Deep Dive: Understanding math and substring formula for custom exports