Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
FAQ: Can I disable SmartScan?
For users on Track, Submit and Collect policies, you can disable SmartScan in your account settings.
- Log into your account using your preferred web browser,
- Head to your Settings > Your Account > Preferences > SmartScanning page,
- Click the green toggle to disable the feature.
Please note: SmartScan is enabled for all Control plan policies to facilitate the Concierge Receipt Audit feature. You cannot disable SmartScan when defaulted to a Control policy.
- Deep Dive: How does Concierge Receipt Audit work?
- How-to: Use Smartscan to create expenses
- Deep Dive: What is SmartScan and how it works