Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Why can't eReceipts generate a full page PDF?

RichParkerAKRichParkerAK Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer

Our AP person is ok with me submitting eReceipts if I don't have them after a trip, but she absolutely hates that, even though I 'check' the box 'generate full page PDF' it doesn't do it for the eReceipts. That means she somehow needs to cut and past in the PDF to extract each individual receipt (or I have to right click and print each one) and all of this flies in the face of how Expensify is supposed to speed things up and make them work better. I can't think of a single reason that your programmers couldn't make this work - if the report can generate a full page PDF of a scanned receipt, there's really no practical reason why it can't do it for the eReceipts, and that would be very helpful. Thanks!

2 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments