Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
How-to: Download the mobile app
You can use Expensify on iOS and Android devices. Click here for a short video on using the mobile app.
Our friendly AI bot, Concierge, will help you set up your account in your Inbox, assist you with your SmartScans when we need more information regarding your receipt, provide you support when you email [email protected]/write in via the messenger, and so much more!
️Create your first expense
- SmartScan your paper receipts with the mobile app camera at the time of purchase using the green "+" icon.
- Have email receipts instead? Just forward those to [email protected]. These will follow the same SmartScan process.
- In both cases, the SmartScan process will automatically extract your expense information (merchant, date, total amount, and currency)!
- Feel free to enter coding details (adding necessary category or tags), comments, or add attendees while your receipt is SmartScanning! We will take care of the merchant, date, amount and currency.
- SmartScan will even merge your receipts to imported credit card transactions.
- Need to manually create an expense for any reason? This guide will help.
- Deep Dive: What is SmartScan and how it works
- How-to: Currency and conversion
- Deep Dive: What is attendee tracking?