Transaction import from Wells Fargo paused. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
How-to: Upload receipts on mobile
Nobody likes typing or waiting for scans to finish; just snap it and forget it! It'll be auto-reported upon completion and auto-submitted that same night (or any frequency you desire) if your policy has Scheduled Submit (Individual) or Scheduled Submit (Group) enabled. Just scan your receipts immediately after making the purchase, and let us take care of them for you!
Here is our ultimate SmartScan guide.
SmartScan with your Android or iOs Device
To take a SmartScan photo with your mobile app, tap the green camera button, point and shoot!
You can manually enter a transaction, create a time, distance, or per diem expense by tapping the + at the top right of the Expenses page and selecting the desired option. Please note, the available expense formats are dependent on the formats enabled in your policy settings.
How to quickly scan a bunch of receipts
If you have a shoe box of receipts waiting to be scanned then Rapid Fire Mode is for you! To activate it tap on the green camera button and then tap on the camera icon on the bottom right. When you see the little fire icon on the camera, this means Rapid Fire Mode has been activated. Tap the camera icon again to disable Rapid Fire Mode.
- How-to: Upload receipts on mobile
- How-to: Edit an expense
- How-to: Merge two expenses
- How-to: Split expenses on the web and mobile app
- Deep Dive: Receipt upload best practices on mobile (SmartScan)
- Deep Dive: Receipt upload best practices (web)
- How-to: Add a single rate Per Diem
- How-to: Use Smartscan to create expenses
- How-to: Get unlimited SmartScans
- FAQ: SmartScanned receipts and credit card's currency are different. Will they still match?
- FAQ: Will an eReceipt merge with a SmartScan or emailed receipt to [email protected]?
- FAQ: Will Duplicate Detection flag the same receipt even if I accidentally SmartScan it much later?
- FAQ: Why did Concierge reach out about my SmartScan?
- FAQ: Can I disable SmartScan?
- Deep Dive: What is SmartScan and how it works