Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
How-to: Set Up a Direct Bank Connection for Company Cards
For centrally managed business, corporate or commercial cards:
1. Go to Settings > Domains > [Domain Name] > Company Cards
2. Click Import Card
3. Select your card issuer and input the master administrative login credentials
4. You will then be able to assign accounts to cardholders and set a start date from which expenses will appear in their account. Please note most banks only provide a certain amount of historical data, averaging 30-60 days into the past.
- How-to: Assign and Unassign Company Cards
- How-to: Export to a pooled GL account
- How-to: Export to individual GL accounts
- How-to: Match your company cards statement to Expensify
- How-to: Identify and process outstanding expenses
- How-to: Connect multiple cards to import transactions ~ combine them under one login