Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that has been submitted per our instructions.
We're no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. Additionally, as of July 1, 2020, we will no longer accept new report submissions from existing policy members. Thanks for your understanding!
If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please direct them to Expensify.org/donate.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
How-to: Set Up a Direct Bank Connection for Company Cards
For centrally managed business, corporate or commercial cards:
1. Go to Settings > Domains > [Domain Name] > Company Cards
2. Click Import Card/Bank
3. Select your card issuer and input the master administrative login credentials
4. You will then be able to assign accounts to cardholders and set a start date from which expenses will appear in their account. Please note most banks only provide a certain amount of historical data, averaging 30-60 days into the past.
- How-to: Assign and Unassign Company Cards
- How-to: Export to a pooled GL account
- How-to: Export to individual GL accounts
- How-to: Match your company cards statement to Expensify
- How-to: Identify and process outstanding expenses
- How-to: Connect multiple cards to import transactions ~ combine them under one login