Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions.
Thanks for your patience!
FAQ: Why can't I close my account?
Expensify doesn't allow account closure if you retain any individual responsibility for a Policy within Expensify. Outlined below are reasons for this:
- Your account being under a validated Domain — Your account must be closed by a Domain Admin from their Settings > Domains > Domain Members page. (If you retain a secondary personal login, you can delete this afterwards by following the instructions above).
- You are the only remaining Domain Admin for your company domain — You must appoint another Domain Admin from the Settings > Domains > [Domain Name] > Domain Admins page or reset the domain completely before you can close your account.
- Being the Policy Billing Owner with an Annual Subscription — You must downgrade from Annual before you can close the account or have another user Take Over Billing for your Policies
- You own a company Policy or an amount past due to Expensify - You must either make the payment, have another user Take Over Billing, request a refund from your first bill or delete the offending Policy before closing your account.
- Being the "Preferred Exporter" for your Policy Integration — You must update the Preferred Exporter for your Policy before closing your account. Follow Settings > Policies > Group > [PolicyName] > Connections > Configure and select any Policy Admin in the dropdown for Preferred Exporter.