How-to: Manually Create a Report
To create a report on the Expensify website just click the New Report button on Reports page.
To add expenses to the report, tap the green + icon when you're working on an report
To bulk add expenses to a report, you can also navigate to the Expenses screen and then check all Open expenses you'd like to add to a report. Then either select a current report or create a new one from the list that appears on the button to the top right of the screen:
To manually create a report via the mobile app
- Tap the menu icon (top-left corner)
- Tap Reports
- Tap the '+' icon.
- Click “add expenses” select the ones to add from a list of your unreported expenses.
- How to: Submit your report
- How-to: Enable Scheduled Submit for individual use
- Deep Dive: What is Scheduled Submit and how does it work