Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
How-to: Manually Create a Report
To create a report on the Expensify website just click the New Report button on Reports page.
To add expenses to the report, tap 'Add Expenses' at the top of the report.
To bulk add expenses to a report, you can also navigate to the Expenses screen and then check any Open or Unreported expenses you'd like to add to a report. Then either select a current report or create a new one from the list that appears on the button to the top right of the screen:
To manually create a report via the mobile app
- Tap the menu icon (top-left corner)
- Tap Reports
- Tap the '+' icon.
- Choose Expense Report
- Click “add expenses” select the ones to add from a list of your unreported expenses.
- How to: Submit your report
- How-to: Enable Scheduled Submit for individual use
- Deep Dive: What is Scheduled Submit and how does it work
- How-to: Create expenses manually